Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bad News

Well at 8 weeks and 6 days pregnant I have miscarried. I went to the doctor today after bleeding pretty bad. The baby was just a spot on the ultrasound. Looks like it stopped growing weeks ago. I cried all the way to the doctors and didn't really stop until after I left the doctors office. I'm pretty sad, of course. However I am feeling pretty positive about it (right now at least). I am excited to try again next month. I am most sad that we tried for so long just to have been teased....not right!
Just wanted to let everyone know so I don't have to tell a million people a million times. Life carries on and we will try again. We want lots of kids....so onward we move.

11 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm here for ya.

P.S.
Glad I finally found your blog!!!

Melanie said...

Nancy I am sorry. I am here if you need to talk. Love you tons friend. I miss you too. Maybe one of these days we can get together for a play date. Now that Colsten can actually play and not just stare. :) Love ya.

Sea Plus said...

Love you Nan. Sorry you have to do this. But you are right. YOu'll have more and trying is free!

Shannon said...

So sorry to hear your sad news. Hang in there; good news is probably right around the corner.

Will Thomas said...

I'm sorry for you and Pete's loss. May you find the comfort you need.

steve said...

Nan I love you! If you ever need a friend to cry with give me a call....I've been in your shoes....twice and it sucks! Heavenly Father has a funny way of teaching us lessons. I am so impressed with your attitude. You are amazing!

Crystal + Steve said...

Stephen is really me...Crystal.

Peggy said...

Nancy - I remember feeling "teased" years ago; it was devastating! I totally relate.

Been thinking of you and Peter at the Harmon Reunion & how much our Dallin appreciated and enjoyed Peter!

God bless you two and your eternal family!

Amber and Greg said...

Nancy you have the most positive attitude. I really need to take a lesson from you. Thank you for always being a great friend to me and my family. We love you tons, and are glad to have you, Pete, and Preston in our lives. Keep up that gorgeous smile!!!

Babe in Boysland said...

Bummer! You sound like you're being brave about it- more brave than I would want to be.

I HATE those teasers. But often after one of those, I find that exactly what should have happened, did. So I know that doesn't make you feel better right now, but later, when you have a bunch of cute babies, you can think "Wow, Michelle was right". :-) I love being right.

Shari said...

Sorry Nan, love ya.