Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tractors, Tractors, Tractors!!






Preston makes me laugh. We were driving home from the Lisonbee reunion this past weekend and every time Preston saw a tractor of any sort he would point his finger and try to say tractor. It comes out more like car, but whatever :) Then after we pass it he starts to whine. He LOVES tractors. So last night we went out to dinner. On the other side of the road was a few tractors, they were doing construction. So I told him after dinner we could go see them if he was good. So as Pete was paying the bill we took a walk over to them. He got up on the seat and I swear he must have thought it was Christmas. He was SO darn happy!! He just played with all the controls and stayed seated in the driver seat. And of course when we made him get out to go home he just cried. Oh how I wish we could have a tractor in the back yard for him to climb all over. It just makes him so happy!

3 comments:

Lisonbee Family said...

I love your blog. I am so never in the mood to fix mine. Come to think of it I am never in the mood for ANYTHING lately! I am always tired and nuseated! Your pantry look amazing. I always think about if you lived down here How I would call you all the time and I would be such a sad sleep all day never cook anything bum all the time. We would go camping with you guys all the time. O it would be loads of fun. When we got home from the reunion, all I could think about was moving. I wanted a place with a soundless dishwasher, a nice big tub, and a fridge with an ICE and water machine....JUST LIKE the cabin. Oh I had the best time! Camping for that long would have been horrible!And it was the perfect amount of time too. Exactly what I needed.

Lisonbee Family said...

ok I meant to say I WOULDN'T be a bum all the time! oh and I was going to tell you that you can change the centering for you blog title too..it the HTML. Just in case you were wondering about that.

Mrs. Lisonbee said...

Preston gets the tractor thrill from both sides of the family, huh. When Peter was little he would always watch big equipment with excitement. It was one of the few things that would keep his attention for very long.