Monday, March 17, 2008

Typical 1 year old!

So this is my little one year old. I was feeding him some homemade baby food (yes, he WON'T eat big boy food - he's more stubborn than Pete and I combined) and left the saucer on the end of the table (you'd think I would have learned by now). It didn't take long for Preston to notice it and have quite a good time. He got it all over the carpet, himself and the table/dog kennel. I was laughing so hard when Pete caught him that I couldn't even scold him. Really, it's my fault for leaving the food out in the first place. You can't expect a 1 year old to resist the temptation. He LOVES to play in anything liquid like. Water, milk, food, juice. He'll dump it out just so he can rub it all over everything. His favorite is to crawl onto the dishwasher door when it's down, right after I've emptied it and splash in the water that has run off of the dishes. He is quite the little boy these days!

2 comments:

Will Thomas said...

This is Peter's cousin Will. (of of Margie's sisters-Sandy's kid). Just found your blog through Dave & Marie. I just had to let you know how cute your boy is. We are expecting our 1st little boy in June and are planning on naming him Preston. Had no idea you two have a son named Preston. I hope ours turns out as cute as yours!

Nick and Laura said...

Nan-
That is hilarious! He is so cute with that little "I made a mess" face ! What a sweet little boy!