Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Climber, Not a walker


So I've mentioned before, Preston CAN walk, he just doesn't want to. Anyhow, Preston and I were at my friends house today helping her start her garden. He was crawling all over the lawn. At the edge of the lawn is a rock wall down to where the garden was. It's anywhere from 4-6 feet tall depending on which side of the lawn you're on. I was so nervous watching him play because he was wanting to get down to where I was. All the sudden I look over and he is down the wall just sitting on the ground. NO idea how he got down without really hurting himself. Next thing I know he is crawling up this rock wall where it was about 6' tall. I couldn't believe it and I knew Pete wouldn't either without a picture. What a determined boy he is! I'm sure it's typical for his age to accomplish these things, I just didn't know he was able to. It blew me away. Obviously he is coordinated enough to walk if he can climb a 6 foot wall!!

2 comments:

Nick and Laura said...

What a little climbing baby pill! I love that camo butt!

Dave and Marie said...

That is too funny. Isn't life as a mom just surprising? He is too cute! Hey this is an odd question and I might have asked you before, I'm asking around. When I was in Delta (over christmas) somehow my makeup bag disappeared while I was still there. It was the one Renee and Nat gave me from the girls night out, and I wondered if someone thought it was theirs on accident. Just asking to see if yours has been looked at lately and if it has some different stuff in it. ;) p.s. I'm so looking into coming for the reunion. I don't want to get too excited!