Friday, November 7, 2008

I love fall time!!



Preston really enjoyed playing in the MANY piles of leaves this year. He couldn't help himself when I was raking them up. How does every kid have the instinct to just roll around in them? Nobody taught them this. They are just drawn to it. So funny!He was even a big help when daddy and I were stuffing the leaves into bags. He would grab big handfuls of leaves and put them in. He loves to help us do anything we are doing :)

Isn't fall time just the best time of the year. I finally realized this year that it is my favorite season. It's so pretty! And you get to wear sweaters and pants....but don't have to wear huge winter coats. I wish I lived in a place that it lasted longer. Winter just comes too soon. Happy fall!!!

1 comments:

Melanie said...

So cute. I love it. Fall is probably my favorite too. I love all the pretty different colors. Love ya.