Monday, October 6, 2008

All about my boy!


I know I don't talk about my son enough :) So here are a few pictures that make me laugh and love him so much more!!He LOVES to go with daddy to Ace Hardware....'cause daddy always gives him his own bag of popcorn!He sees mom cleaning her feet with wet wipes (I hate dirty feet). So he decided he needed to clean his own!! :)

This is his first time on a bus. We rode it to pick up our van that daddy needed to get to the Park'n'Ride. He LOVED it.He just thought it was the funnest thing ever waiting for the next bus!His newest toy! He is pretty good at building towers with his legos.He love, love, LOVES pancakes! He eats this about 5 days a week for breakfast. One of his favorite things to do is to ride in the wagon pulled by the tractor (riding lawn mower) We take this down to the grocery store and he holds all the groceries on the way back. (and moms purse)Who needs toys when you have a box??

2 comments:

Nick and Laura said...

Oh my gosh! I love that Preston, Preston! He is so funny! I really do need to move closer to you so I can see that funny boy all the time!

Melanie said...

Oh my word. He is adorable. We really need to get together.