Monday, August 4, 2008

What? Really?


That's right, after almost a year of trying we are finally pregnant!!
We went camping for my birthday this past weekend. On my birthday (saturday morning) I took a dollar store pregnancy test. The second line was VERY faint. Before we could get excited we loaded up and headed down the canyon to Wal-Mart to get a digital pregnancy test. Sure enough within 30 seconds it said "pregnant"!!!! So I am only 4 weeks along, but working on making another healthy Lisonbee baby!! :)
I am most excited to give Preston a sibling. He loves kids so much, he will be such a good big brother.
What a wonderful birthday gift that was!!!

8 comments:

Melanie said...

YEAH!!!! I am excited for you guys. Congrats. I am happy for you and I hope that you had a wonderful birthday. Love ya.

Will Thomas said...

Wow! Congrats! Big Brother Preston! Hope the pregnancy goes smooth.

The Miller's said...

Hey Nan, I am serioulsy so excited for you!!! I was so happy that you called today and that we got to chat for a bit! We really need to get together sometime and not just say we are going to get together! Your blog is super cute and Preston is adorable and so big! Talk to ya soon!

Shannon said...

Man, I need to read your blog more often. A big congrats. Seriously, what better birthday gift could you have asked for? How've you been feeling?

John's Blog said...

Girl I thought you hated camping? It sounds like you guys had tons of fun though, even if you had to pack up early. I am so excited that our babies will be the same age. I knew it had to be you next~!

Shari said...

Congrats Nan! I cant wait to meet her, or maybe another him.

Amber and Greg said...

I can't say this enough. I am so excited for you!! I love you guys!

Sandy said...

I'm so excited for you. Kids are the BEST!!! Just ask me, I know.
:-)